Friday, April 3, 2009

Regularity is not my forte!

Being one of the ICT cluster leaders for my school, I am supposed to write posts on my blog to document my learning journey and here's the catch - they are supposed to be regular entries. I am first to admit that I am not the most organised person around and I definitely have trouble keeping schedules. I had a goal which was to keep myself organised and try not to forget things...my blog was one of these...as you can see from the date of my last post, this hasn't really gone according to plan.
I am still trying to figure out the best way of keeping everything together and being more organised...I started with a diary that didn't work because I don't always have it with me. I tried ICal on my laptop, but I have found that I often forget to check it or I haven't always entered something on there because I wrote it in my diary! I'm sure I will get better at being organised and will definitely try to keep my blog updated.
Something I was thinking of trying was the Google calendar as I was reading about it this week and apparently you can save things between ICal and Google calendars...will definitely give it a go and you never know it may work for me!

1 comment:

  1. I am like you and not the most organised of creatures! I found that Google calendars is the best way as I always generally have my gmail account logged in. I started syncing my iCal with my google doc but i found it annoying! There is a programme you can buy that makes this easier though. I like google calendar cause it's simple and you can set reminders etc just like iCal. It definetly helps keep me organised now! Amanda

    ReplyDelete